Sunday, August 29, 2010

College life

This is my first blog , before I never use blog .I hope readers could accept mine if I got mistaken inside this blog .Well ,I’m Ilyasa Fadlin Hidayat , people always call me Fadlin or Dlien . This year I would be 18, I grew up in Indonesia and I studied there since I was four years old until I was sixteen. And now I’m studying in Taylor’s University College where is located in PJS 7, Subang , Malaysia . I’m chose studying in Malaysia because besides I want to study in here and I want to know about Malaysian culture as well.
So far I’m studying in here , I found some differences of culture and the way of learning . Like cultural , when I studied in Indonesia ,there is are many tribes which I know from my friend . Whereas in here I have seen many races and tribes from different countries .Therefore, now I can learn some different types of languages and cultural .And studying in college got differences compared to studying in the school. When I was studying in school I had to used school uniform, and studying in college there is no rules like when studied in school, I could use whatever clothes as long as that clothes are politely .
And the thing which is similar like in the school is, we supposed to use shoes when we go to the class .
During I’m studying in college , I could learn many things which is like now I have to know how to manage my time and how to manage my money , it is totally different with when I studied at school .
When I was studying at the school , my parents managed my pocket money but now I can get my own pocket and I can spending as many as I want .besides that , I should manage my pocket money and about my time , I must to manage when the time for study and when the time for have fun with my friends .
In colleges I got many types of friends , and they are very friendly .They always help me if I got problems. They are like my family , I would help them when they need my help. We all here with different culture, religion and races but we all here to study, give a hand , sharing with each others and success together when we graduate. I hope so far I am learning here, I could got helping hand from my friends. I don’t want lose my friends because they are like my sister and my brother here.
I just expect that one day after I finish my study here, I hope all my friends are not forget me, I wish I enjoy my college life and reach my goal and I try my best to make my family proud of me.
Enjoy college life guys and good luck. God bless you all.

1 comment:

  1. When I first entered I was like"WALAOEHHH~Why all words!!!I wanna see pics leh wei!!" xDD
    Anyway, I have never see Fadlin typing so many words before...A great try!!!*applause for you*
    One more thing...I'm anticipating your next blog,which the title is"The colors of Malaysia",as you keep saying that you're Malaysian right xDD
    See ya =)

    ReplyDelete